The Lincoln-Lawrence-Franklin Regional Library System has announced the following outreach efforts while their buildings are closed to the public due to the COVID-19 outbreak:
Thursday, March 26:
• Open online to patrons who use their online library account (llf.biblionix.com) to request materials. Patrons can sign into their accounts with their card number and phone number on file at the library.
Friday, March 27
• Open to phone requests. The Meadville branch of the LLF libraries will be open to telephone calls from 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. The local library can be reached by calling 601-384-2997.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PICKUP IF YOU HAVE REQUESTED ITEMS FROM THE LIBRARY … REMEMBER, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER:
• Patrons are currently limited to 5 items out at a time.
• Materials can only be returned through the Library’s dropbox.
• A staff member will call when materials are ready for pickup.
• It may take up to 10 days for a material to become available if, for instance, it is in quarantine.
• When patrons arrive for pickup they should call the Library and be prepared to provide their pickup location number, card number, and date of birth.
• Curbside service is not available during periods of rain or severe weather.
• Patrons must wait for the staff member to leave their materials on the pickup hook. Person-to-person hand-offs are not allowed.
• The Library reserves the right to refuse service for cause.
Additionally, the Library is currently unable to get materials from outside the Lincoln Lawrence Franklin Regional Library system, except for materials provided by the Pike-Amite-Walthall Library System.